Dr. Czúni László
(I have no pages on any social network sites - no facebook, no iwiw, etc.)
- Associate Professor and member of the Image Processing Laboratory at the University of Pannonia.
- Governing Board member of KÉPAF.
- Address: I-209/B, Egyetem u. 10., University of Pannonia, 8200 Veszprém, Hungary
- Phone: (+36)-88-624800
- Email: czuni AT almos DOT vein DOT hu
- Consulting hours: Wednesday 14h-16h
- Image processing GY1_20120919 GY2_20120926 GY3_20121003 GY4_20121010 GY5_20121017 GY6_20121024 GY7_20121107 E1 GY8_20121121 GY9 20121128 GY11_20121205 S_2
- Biometrics in personal identification
- pub_eng2 (old P_1 P_2) image information
- Digital image and video coding technologies
- Érzékelés és méréstechnika kepek2014em
- Multimedia 2017
Running R&D projects:
- Technologized quality control on automotive assembly lines (Baross Gábor program, 2009-2010)
- Coherent attributes in the interpretation and perception of the visual world (OTKA, 2010-2012)
Previous R&D projects:
- Digital film restoration (NKFP)
- High resolution video coding (in cooperation with Samsung Electronics Corp.)
- Video surveillance with omni vision (in cooperation with Tateyama R&D)
- Content based image retrieval based on the human sensing of colour (OTKA)
- Intelligent data analysis centre (IKTA)
- Semantic interpretation, categorization and indexing of video events (GVOP)
- and R&D projects with various industrial partners...
Nothing is what it seems, but it's all there to see.